REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales activities within assigned territories by engaging with customers, managing distributors, achieving sales forecasts, ensuring sales revenue and profit growth, reviewing market analysis and monitoring pricing objectives.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to increase market penetration within region.
- Educate the key customer base in the regions with product presentations, seminars and regular meetings.
- Achieve and exceed the region’s monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota, profit goal and market share goals.
- Develop and implement action plans through periodic meetings with end product users, consultants and EPC contractors.
- Support local Distributors with attendance at presentations, meetings, tradeshows & seminars.
- Work with Inside Sales Team to develop proposals and technical specifications that meet local requirements and standards.
- Manage the opportunities and forecasts via a database driven CRM System.
- Link into other Regional Managers to manage cross territory interactions and support.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of relevant Regional Sales Management experience in a competitive but highly engineered, capital equipment sales environment.
- Detailed understanding of the industrial/capital equipment sales process via Distributors and local service partners.
- Must have a positive attitude and a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitments and professionalism.
- Ability to work proficiently on a cross functional team to achieve project goals.
- Excellent time management, communication, customer services, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Advanced level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of database driven CRM systems desirable.