ON-SITE REPAIRS AND
As well as providing actuators to meet some of the most challenging of briefs, at Advanced Actuators we can provide a complete repair and after sales service for all your actuator requirements – whether it’s one of our own actuators or someone else’s.
Combine this with our expertise, local accessibility in most countries and a knowledge of the market and we have the ability to provide In-Country services (ICS) and reduced down-time for the majority of clients.
We can provide:
- A dedicated, local team of trained technicians
- Qualified engineers.
- In-stock availability of key items
- Planned routine maintenance programs
- On-line technical help and support
- 24 hour call out
- Service packages to meet clients requirements
- Initial site surveys
- Warranted repairs using genuine parts
- We can provide assistance with obsolescence
A standard repair service can include:
- Full strip down
- Investigation Reporting
- Testing and certification
- Re-painted to original specification