INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
Position responsibilities include regular communication with Regional Sales Managers, Distributors and Customers to create proposals, review drawings and specifications, generate quotations and process all other customer requests.
- Review customer RFQ’s, drawings and/or specifications to generate details datasheets and quotations.
- Assist Sales in acquiring and processing customers’ enquiries.
- Process sales orders and coordinate with project management for timely product delivery.
- Maintain quoting/product CRM databases and activity logs.
- Generate internal requests for engineering input based on customer requirements.
- At times, perform as the account lead where no salesperson is assigned, or the customers segment warrants direct service.
- Regular follow up with customers and distributors to build relationships and ensure proposals meet our customer’s needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of quoting/estimating in industrial manufacturing environment is desirable
- General understanding of the Industrial/Capital Equipment Sales Process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of sales procedures and processes desirable but not required
- Advanced level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of database driven CRM systems desirable.