MECHANICAL FITTERS WITH HYDRAULIC EXPERIENCE
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical fitter with hydraulic experience. This opportunity will allow you to work on industry leading products and develop your skills as a technical professional amongst a team of experts in the industry.
The position will be actively involved in the Mechanical assembly and servicing of precision components to achieve the successful build of our products and equipment.
- In-House assembly of electro-hydraulic and pneumatic actuators and other specialist products.
- Active involvement in performance testing of products prior to despatch
- Troubleshoot performance issues with existing products
- Ensure highest standards of quality and safety
- Ensure compliance with design and technical standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong mechanical fitting experience, including experience of precision assembly of critical components.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong problem solving / fault diagnoses skills in mechanical systems
- Responsiveness to customer queries with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven fitting, assembly, and testing experience – preferably with Hydraulic experience. Able to work under own initiative & work well within a team
- Driving Licence
- Forklift qualification
- Compex Qualification Desirable